Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mountain: Schweitzer!


Idaho. What can be said about Idaho? Idaho, claims potatoes, yet Washington produces more. Idaho has zero professional sports teams. 96.99% of the earthlings are white with more Mormons than Catholics. Home to Sacajawea and Ernest Hemmingway. Best of all, Schweitzer!

I've been to Schweitzer on three separate trips and each trip has been super duper! I love the sheer size of Schweitzer and her 2,900 rideable acres. Long runs and an endless supply of 'spots' makes Schweitzer an all day every day exploration. In Idaho, a state of roughly only 1.2 million humans, fresh lines can be found from open to close on powder days. Also she has a great backside! God knows how much I love a soft backside with smooth lines to explore! Well that was inappropriate!

I'm stoked about Schweitzer. In Idaho I also want to visit Silver Mountain and Sun Valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment