Thursday, March 19, 2009

Music: Born Ruffians!

Living in my favourite town Ellensburg, I asked my friend Jake via Facebook, the wildly popular interweb social network, "what music should I be letting into my ear parts these days?"

Jake answered, "Born Ruffians!" among other bands.


So I bought a Born Ruffians album called Red Yellow & Blue. After a listen or two, I decided to buy the other Born Ruffians album called Born Ruffians. And since buying these albums, I moved to California spent all my money, moved back in with my parents and started a blog! Thanks to Born Ruffians, I am now again the guy who Mark Driscoll warns women not to date.

I greatly apologize that I am not educated well enough to properly categorize Born Ruffians in the infinite sub genres of Rock 'n Roll. But I will say that they are swell! If I have one adjective to describe the music of Born Ruffians, I choose 'youthful'. On three distinct occasions I've had the intention to put on some tunes and take a nap and made the mistake of playing a 'Ruffians track and going for a 4 mile run instead. I've also contracted my motorcycle friend Kyle to invent a motorcycle for me based only on first track of
Born Ruffians.

Born Ruffians also get 2 scholarly intellectual points for having a track named Kurt Vonnegut!

Here is my favourite song! Javier likes to sing it "all white people go out at night"! Which is funny.
I need a life

No comments:

Post a Comment